- 땅의 어느 한 나라가 主(주)의 百姓(백성) 이스라엘과 같으리이까 하나님이 가서 救贖(구속)하사 自己(자기) 百姓(백성)을 삼으시고 크고 두려운 일로 因(인)하여 이름을 얻으시고 애굽에서 救贖(구속)하신 自己(자기) 百姓(백성) 앞에서 列國(렬국)을 쫓아내셨사오며
- 主(주)께서 主(주)의 百姓(백성) 이스라엘로 永遠(영원)히 主(주)의 百姓(백성)을 삼으셨사오니 여호와여 主(주)께서 저희 하나님이 되셨나이다
- 여호와여 이제 主(주)의 종과 그 집에 對(대)하여 말씀하신 것을 永遠(영원)히 堅固(견고)케 하시며 말씀하신 대로 行(행)하사
- 堅固(견고)케 하시고 사람으로 永遠(영원)히 主(주)의 이름을 높여 이르기를 萬軍(만군)의 여호와는 이스라엘의 하나님 곧 이스라엘에게 하나님이시라 하게 하시며 主(주)의 종 다윗의 집이 主(주) 앞에서 堅固(견고)히 서게 하옵소서
- 나의 하나님이여 主(주)께서 종을 爲(위)하여 집을 세우실 것을 이미 듣게 하셨으므로 主(주)의 종이 主(주) 앞에서 이 祈禱(기도)로 求(구)할 마음이 생겼나이다
- And what one nation in the earth is like thy people Israel, whom God went to redeem to be his own people, to make thee a name of greatness and terribleness, by driving out nations from before thy people whom thou hast redeemed out of Egypt?
- For thy people Israel didst thou make thine own people for ever; and thou, Lord, becamest their God.
- Therefore now, Lord, let the thing that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant and concerning his house be established for ever, and do as thou hast said.
- Let it even be established, that thy name may be magnified for ever, saying, The Lord of hosts is the God of Israel, even a God to Israel: and let the house of David thy servant be established before thee.
- For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.
- And who is like your people Israel--the one nation on earth whose God went out to redeem a people for himself, and to make a name for yourself, and to perform great and awesome wonders by driving out nations from before your people, whom you redeemed from Egypt?
- You made your people Israel your very own forever, and you, O LORD, have become their God.
- "And now, LORD, let the promise you have made concerning your servant and his house be established forever. Do as you promised,
- so that it will be established and that your name will be great forever. Then men will say, 'The LORD Almighty, the God over Israel, is Israel's God!' And the house of your servant David will be established before you.
- "You, my God, have revealed to your servant that you will build a house for him. So your servant has found courage to pray to you.