- 兄弟(형제)들아 내가 너희를 爲(위)하여 이 일에 나와 아볼로를 가지고 本(본)을 보였으니 이는 너희로 하여금 記錄(기록)한 말씀 밖에 넘어가지 말라 한 것을 우리에게서 배워 서로 對敵(대적)하여 ㅁ驕慢(교만)한 마음을 먹지 말게 하려 함이라
- 누가 너를 區別(구별)하였느뇨 네게 있는 것 中(중)에 ㅂ받지 아니한 것이 무엇이뇨 네가 받았은즉 어찌하여 받지 아니한 것같이 자랑하느뇨
- 너희가 이미 배부르며 이미 富饒(부요)하며 우리 없이 王(왕) 노릇 하였도다 우리가 너희와 함께 王(왕) 노릇 하기 爲(위)하여 참으로 너희의 王(왕) 노릇 하기를 願(원)하노라
- 내가 생각건대 하나님이 使徒(사도)인 우리를 ㅅ죽이기로 作定(작정)한 者(자)같이 微末(미말)에 두셨으매 ㅇ우리는 世界(세계) 곧 天使(천사)와 사람에게 구경거리가 되었노라
- ㅈ우리는 그리스도의 緣故(연고)로 미련하되 ㅊ너희는 그리스도 안에서 智慧(지혜)롭고 ㅋ우리는 弱(약)하되 너희는 强(강)하고 너희는 尊貴(존귀)하되 우리는 卑賤(비천)하여
ㅁ고전4:18,19 고전5:2 고전13:4
ㅂ요3:27 대상29:14 약1:17 벧전4:10
ㅅ롬8:36 ㅇ히10:33 사20:3
ㅈ행17:18 고전1:18 행26:24 ㅊ고후11:19 ㅋ고전2:3 고후13:9
- And these things, brethren, I have in a figure transferred to myself and to Apollos for your sakes; that ye might learn in us not to think of men above that which is written, that no one of you be puffed up for one against another.
- For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?
- Now ye are full, now ye are rich, ye have reigned as kings without us: and I would to God ye did reign, that we also might reign with you.
- For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death: for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
- We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised.
- Now, brothers, I have applied these things to myself and Apollos for your benefit, so that you may learn from us the meaning of the saying, "Do not go beyond what is written." Then you will not take pride in one man over against another.
- For who makes you different from anyone else? What do you have that you did not receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not?
- Already you have all you want! Already you have become rich! You have become kings--and that without us! How I wish that you really had become kings so that we might be kings with you!
- For it seems to me that God has put us apostles on display at the end of the procession, like men condemned to die in the arena. We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men.
- We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored!