- 다윗이 ㄱ놉에 가서 祭司長(제사장) ㄴ아히멜렉에게 이르니 아히멜렉이 떨며 다윗을 ㄷ迎接(영접)하며 그에게 이르되 어찌하여 네가 홀로 있고 함께 하는 者(자)가 아무도 없느냐
- 다윗이 祭司長(제사장) 아히멜렉에게 이르되 王(왕)이 내게 일을 命(명)하고 이르시기를 내가 너를 보내는 바와 네게 命(명)한 바 일의 아무 것이라도 사람에게 알게 하지 말라 하시기로 내가 나의 少年(소년)들을 如此(여차) 如此(여차)한 곳으로 約定(약정)하였나이다
- 이제 當身(당신)의 手中(수중)에 무엇이 있나이까 떡 다섯 덩이나 무엇이든지 있는대로 내 손에 주소서
- 祭司長(제사장)이 다윗에게 對答(대답)하여 가로되 恒用(항용) 떡은 내 手中(수중)에 없으나 ㄹ거룩한 떡은 있나니 ㅁ그 少年(소년)들이 婦女(부녀)를 가까이만 아니하였으면 주리라
- 다윗이 祭司長(제사장)에게 對答(대답)하여 가로되 우리가 참으로 三日(삼일) 동안이나 婦女(부녀)를 가까이 하지 아니하였나이다 나의 떠난 길이 普通(보통) 旅行(려행)이라도 少年(소년)들의 그릇이 聖潔(성결)하겠거든 하물며 오늘날 그들의 그릇이 聖潔(성결)치 아니하겠나이까 하매
ㄱ삼상22:9 삼상22:11 삼상22:19 느11:32 사10:32 ㄴ삼상14:3 막2:26 ㄷ삼상16:4
ㄹ출25:30 레24:5 마12:3,4 막2:25,26 눅6:3,4 ㅁ출19:15
- Then came David to Nob to Ahimelech the priest: and Ahimelech was afraid at the meeting of David, and said unto him, Why art thou alone, and no man with thee?
- And David said unto Ahimelech the priest, The king hath commanded me a business, and hath said unto me, Let no man know any thing of the business whereabout I send thee, and what I have commanded thee: and I have appointed my servants to such and such a place.
- Now therefore what is under thine hand? give me five loaves of bread in mine hand, or what there is present.
- And the priest answered David, and said, There is no common bread under mine hand, but there is hallowed bread; if the young men have kept themselves at least from women.
- And David answered the priest, and said unto him, Of a truth women have been kept from us about these three days, since I came out, and the vessels of the young men are holy, and the bread is in a manner common, yea, though it were sanctified this day in the vessel.
- David went to Nob, to Ahimelech the priest. Ahimelech trembled when he met him, and asked, "Why are you alone? Why is no one with you?"
- David answered Ahimelech the priest, "The king charged me with a certain matter and said to me, 'No one is to know anything about your mission and your instructions.' As for my men, I have told them to meet me at a certain place.
- Now then, what do you have on hand? Give me five loaves of bread, or whatever you can find."
- But the priest answered David, "I don't have any ordinary bread on hand; however, there is some consecrated bread here--provided the men have kept themselves from women."
- David replied, "Indeed women have been kept from us, as usual whenever I set out. The men's things are holy even on missions that are not holy. How much more so today!"