- ㅑ네가 이것으로 兄弟(형제)를 깨우치면 그리스도 예수의 善(선)한 일군이 되어 믿음의 말씀과 ㅓ네가 좇는 善(선)한 敎訓(교훈)으로 養育(양육)을 받으리라
- 妄靈(망령)되고 ㅕ虛誕(허탄)한 神話(신화)를 버리고 오직 ㅗ敬虔(경건)에 이르기를 鍊習(련습)하라
- ㅛ肉體(육체)의 鍊習(련습)은 若干(약간)의 有益(유익)이 있으나 敬虔(경건)은 ㅜ凡事(범사)에 有益(유익)하니 ㅠ今生(금생)과 來生(내생)에 約束(약속)이 있느니라
- 으미쁘다, 이 말이여 모든 사람들이 받을 만하도다
- 이를 爲(위)하여 우리가 受苦(수고)하고 盡力(진력)하는 것은 우리 所望(소망)을 살아계신 하나님께 둠이니 이곧 모든 사람 特(특)히 믿는 者(자)들의 救主(구주)시라
ㅛ골2:23 ㅜ딤전6:6 ㅠ시37:4 시37:9 시37:11 시84:11 시112:2 시145:19 잠19:23 잠22:4 마6:33 막10:30 벧전3:9
- If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.
- But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.
- For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
- This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.
- For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
- If you point these things out to the brothers, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, brought up in the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.
- Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.
- For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
- This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance
- (and for this we labor and strive), that we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.