- ㅋ르호보암이 나라가 堅固(견고)하고 ㅌ勢力(세력)이 强(강)하매 ㅍ여호와의 律法(률법)을 버리니 온 이스라엘이 本(본)받은지라
- 저희가 여호와께 犯罪(범죄)하였으므로 ㅎ르호보암 王(왕) 五年(오년)에 애굽 王(왕) ㅏ시삭이 예루살렘을 치러 올라오니
- 저에게 兵車(병거)가 一千(일천) 二百乘(이백승)이요 馬兵(마병)이 六萬(육만)이며 애굽에서 좇아 나온 무리 곧 ㅑ훕과 숩과 구스 사람이 不可勝數(불가승수)라
- 시삭이 ㅓ유다의 堅固(견고)한 城邑(성읍)을 取(취)하고 예루살렘에 이르니
- 때에 유다 方伯(방백)들이 시삭을 因(인)하여 예루살렘에 모였는지라 先知者(선지자) ㅕ스마야가 르호보암과 方伯(방백)들에게 나아와 가로되 여호와의 말씀이 ㅗ너희가 나를 버렸으므로 나도 너희를 버려 시삭의 손에 붙였노라 하셨다 한지라
ㅋ대하11:17 ㅌ대하26:16 ㅍ왕상14:22~24
ㅑ대하16:8 나3:9 단11:43
ㅕ대하11:2 왕상12:22 ㅗ대하15:2
- And it came to pass, when Rehoboam had established the kingdom, and had strengthened himself, he forsook the law of the Lord, and all Israel with him.
- And it came to pass, that in the fifth year of king Rehoboam Shishak king of Egypt came up against Jerusalem, because they had transgressed against the Lord,
- With twelve hundred chariots, and threescore thousand horsemen: and the people were without number that came with him out of Egypt; the Lubims, the Sukkiims, and the Ethiopians.
- And he took the fenced cities which pertained to Judah, and came to Jerusalem.
- Then came Shemaiah the prophet to Rehoboam, and to the princes of Judah, that were gathered together to Jerusalem because of Shishak, and said unto them, Thus saith the Lord, Ye have forsaken me, and therefore have I also left you in the hand of Shishak.
- After Rehoboam's position as king was established and he had become strong, he and all Israel with him abandoned the law of the LORD.
- Because they had been unfaithful to the LORD, Shishak king of Egypt attacked Jerusalem in the fifth year of King Rehoboam.
- With twelve hundred chariots and sixty thousand horsemen and the innumerable troops of Libyans, Sukkites and Cushites that came with him from Egypt,
- he captured the fortified cities of Judah and came as far as Jerusalem.
- Then the prophet Shemaiah came to Rehoboam and to the leaders of Judah who had assembled in Jerusalem for fear of Shishak, and he said to them, "This is what the LORD says, 'You have abandoned me; therefore, I now abandon you to Shishak.'"