- 내가 ㅅ이제 세番(번)째 너희에게 갈 터이니 ㅇ두 세 證人(증인)의 입으로 말마다 確定(확정)하리라
- 내가 ㅈ이미 ㅊ말하였거니와 지금 떠나 있으나 두番(번)째 對面(대면)하였을 때와 같이 ㅋ前(전)에 罪(죄) 지은 者(자)들과 그 남은 모든 사람에게 미리 말하노니 ㅌ내가 다시 가면 容恕(용서)하지 아니하리라
- 이는 ㅍ그리스도께서 내 안에서 말씀하시는 證據(증거)를 너희가 求(구)함이니 저가 너희를 向(향)하여 弱(약)하지 않고 도리어 너희 안에서 ㅎ强(강)하시니라
- ㅏ그리스도께서 弱(약)하심으로 十字架(십자가)에 못 박히셨으나 오직 ㅑ하나님의 能力(능력)으로 살으셨으니 ㅓ우리도 저의 안에서 弱(약)하나 너희를 向(향)하여 ㅕ하나님의 能力(능력)으로 저와 함께 살리라
- 너희가 믿음에 있는가 너희 自身(자신)을 試驗(시험)하고 ㅗ너희 自身(자신)을 確證(확증)하라 ㅛ예수 그리스도께서 너희 안에 계신 줄을 너희가 스스로 알지 못하느냐 그렇지 않으면 너희가 버리운 者(자)니라
ㅅ고후12:14 ㅇ신19:15 민35:30
ㅈ살전3:4 ㅊ고후10:2 ㅋ고후12:21 ㅌ고후13:10 고전4:21
ㅍ마10:20 고전5:4 ㅎ고후10:4
ㅏ빌2:7,8 벧전3:18 ㅑ롬1:4 롬6:4 ㅓ고후12:10 ㅕ롬6:8
ㅗ고전11:28 갈6:4 ㅛ롬8:10 갈4:19
- This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.
- I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare:
- Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.
- For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you.
- Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
- This will be my third visit to you. "Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses."
- I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my return I will not spare those who sinned earlier or any of the others,
- since you are demanding proof that Christ is speaking through me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you.
- For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God's power. Likewise, we are weak in him, yet by God's power we will live with him to serve you.
- Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?