- ㅐ聖徒(성도)를 섬기는 일에 對(대)하여 내가 ㄱ너희에게 쓸 必要(필요)가 없나니
- 이는 내가 너희의 願(원)함을 앎이라 내가 ㄴ너희를 爲(위)하여 마게도냐人(인)들에게 아가야에서는 ㄷ一年(일년) 前(전)부터 豫備(예비)하였다 자랑하였는데 果然(과연) 너희 熱心(열심)이 퍽 많은 사람들을 激動(격동)시켰느니라
- 그런데 ㄹ이 兄弟(형제)들을 보낸 것은 이 일에 너희를 爲(위)한 우리의 자랑이 헛되지 않고 ㅁ내 말한 것같이 準備(준비)하게 하려 함이라
- 或(혹) 마게도냐인들이 ㅂ나와 함께 가서 너희의 準備(준비)치 아니한 것을 보면 너희는 姑捨(고사)하고 우리가 이 믿던 것에 부끄러움을 當(당)할까 두려워하노라
- 이러므로 내가 이 兄弟(형제)들로 먼저 너희에게 가서 너희의 前(전)에 約束(약속)한 ㅅ捐補(연보)를 미리 準備(준비)케 하도록 勸勉(권면)하는 것이 必要(필요)한 줄 생각하였노니 이렇게 準備(준비)하여야 ㅇ참 捐補(연보)답고 ㅈ抑止(억지)가 아니니라
ㄹ고후8:6 고후8:17 고후8:18 고후8:22 ㅁ고전16:2
ㅅ창33:11 삿1:15 삼상25:27 왕하5:15 ㅇ행4:17 ㅈ고후12:17,18>
- For as touching the ministering to the saints, it is superfluous for me to write to you:
- For I know the forwardness of your mind, for which I boast of you to them of Macedonia, that Achaia was ready a year ago; and your zeal hath provoked very many.
- Yet have I sent the brethren, lest our boasting of you should be in vain in this behalf; that, as I said, ye may be ready:
- Lest haply if they of Macedonia come with me, and find you unprepared, we(that we say should be ashamed in this same confident boasting. not, ye)
- Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness.
- There is no need for me to write to you about this service to the saints.
- For I know your eagerness to help, and I have been boasting about it to the Macedonians, telling them that since last year you in Achaia were ready to give; and your enthusiasm has stirred most of them to action.
- But I am sending the brothers in order that our boasting about you in this matter should not prove hollow, but that you may be ready, as I said you would be.
- For if any Macedonians come with me and find you unprepared, we--not to say anything about you--would be ashamed of having been so confident.
- So I thought it necessary to urge the brothers to visit you in advance and finish the arrangements for the generous gift you had promised. Then it will be ready as a generous gift, not as one grudgingly given.