- 그러나 ㅓ民間(민간)에 또한 거짓 先知者(선지자)들이 일어났었나니 이와 같이 ㅕ너희 中(중)에도 거짓 先生(선생)들이 있으리라 저희는 滅亡(멸망)케 할 異端(이단)을 ㅗ가만히 끌어들여 ㅛ自己(자기)들을 사신 主(주)를 ㅜ否認(부인)하고 臨迫(임박)한 滅亡(멸망)을 스스로 取(취)하는 者(자)들이라
- 여럿이 저희 好色(호색)하는 것을 좇으리니 이로 因(인)하여 眞理(진리)의 道(도)가 ㅠ毁謗(훼방)을 받을 것이요
- 저희가 으貪心(탐심)을 因(인)하여 이지은 말을 가지고 ㅐ너희로 利(이)를 삼으니 ㄱ저희 審判(심판)은 옛적부터 遲滯(지체)하지 아니하며 저희 滅亡(멸망)은 자지 아니하느니라
- 하나님이 ㄴ犯罪(범죄)한 天使(천사)들을 容恕(용서)치 아니하시고 地獄(지옥)에 던져 ㄷ어두운 구덩이에 두어 ㄹ審判(심판) 때까지 지키게 하셨으며
- 옛 世上(세상)을 容恕(용서)치 아니하시고 ㅁ오직 義(의)를 傳播(전파)하는 노아와 그 일곱 食口(식구)를 保存(보존)하시고 ㅂ敬虔(경건)치 아니한 者(자)들의 世上(세상)에 洪水(홍수)를 내리셨으며
ㅓ신13:1 마7:15 ㅕ행20:30 고후11:13 딤전4:1 마24:11 ㅗ유1:4 마10:33 갈2:4 ㅛ고전6:20 고전7:23 갈3:13 갈4:5 계5:9 출15:16 벧전1:18 계14:3,4 ㅜ유1:4 마10:33 갈2:4
으고후12:17,18 딤전6:5 딛1:11 이롬16:18 골2:4 ㅐ고후2:17 ㄱ신32:35 빌3:19
ㄴ유1:6 ㄷ계20:2,3 계20:10 ㄹ마25:41
ㅁ벧전3:20 ㅂ벧후3:6 욥22:16
- But there were FALSE prophets also among the people, even as there shall be FALSE teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
- And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
- And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
- For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
- And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
- But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them--bringing swift destruction on themselves.
- Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute.
- In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.
- For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but sent them to hell, putting them into gloomy dungeons to be held for judgment;
- if he did not spare the ancient world when he brought the flood on its ungodly people, but protected Noah, a preacher of righteousness, and seven others;