- 이로 말미암아 그때 世上(세상)은 ㄴ물의 넘침으로 ㄷ滅亡(멸망)하였으되
- 이제 ㄹ하늘과 땅은 그 同一(동일)한 말씀으로 불사르기 爲(위)하여 看守(간수)하신 바 되어 敬虔(경건)치 아니한 사람들의 審判(심판)과 ㅁ滅亡(멸망)의 날까지 保存(보존)하여 두신 것이니라
- 사랑하는 者(자)들아 主(주)께는 하루가 千年(천년) 같고 ㅂ千年(천년)이 하루 같은 이 한 가지를 잊지 말라
- ㅅ主(주)의 約束(약속)은 어떤 이의 더디다고 생각하는 것같이 ㅇ더딘 것이 아니라 오직 너희를 對(대)하여 ㅈ오래 참으사 ㅊ아무도 滅亡(멸망)치 않고 ㅋ다 悔改(회개)하기에 이르기를 願(원)하시느니라
- 그러나 ㅌ主(주)의 날이 盜賊(도적)같이 오리니 그 날에는 ㅍ하늘이 큰 소리로 떠나가고 ㅎ體質(체질)이 뜨거운 불에 풀어지고 땅과 그 中(중)에 있는 모든 일이 드러나리로다
ㅅ전8:11 계2:21ㅇ합2:3 히10:37 ㅈ눅18:7 벧전3:20 ㅊ겔18:23 겔18:32 겔33:11 ㅋ 딤전2:4
ㅌ마24:43ㅍ 계6:14 계20:11 계21:1 마24:35 ㅎ사34:4 사24:19 미1:4 나1:5
- Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
- But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
- But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
- The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
- But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
- By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed.
- By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
- But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
- The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
- But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.