- 헤롯이 잡아 내려고 하는 그 前(전)날 밤에 베드로가 두 軍士(군사) 틈에서 ㄹ두 쇠사슬에 매여 누워 자는데 把守軍(파수군)들이 門(문) 밖에서 獄(옥)을 지키더니
- 忽然(홀연)히 ㅁ主(주)의 使者(사자)가 ㅂ곁에 서매 獄中(옥중)에 光彩(광채)가 照耀(조요)하며 또 ㅅ베드로의 옆구리를 쳐 깨워 가로되 急(급)히 일어나라 하니 ㅇ쇠사슬이 그 손에서 벗어지더라
- 天使(천사)가 가로되 띠를 띠고 ㅈ신을 들메라 하거늘 베드로가 그대로 하니 天使(천사)가 또 가로되 겉옷을 입고 따라 오라 한대
- 베드로가 나와서 따라갈새 天使(천사)의 하는 것이 참인 줄 알지 못하고 ㅊ幻像(환상)을 보는가 하니라
- 이에 첫째와 둘째 把守(파수)를 지나 城(성)으로 通(통)한 쇠門(문)에 이르니 ㅋ門(문)이 절로 열리는지라 나와 한 거리를 지나매 天使(천사)가 곧 떠나더라
ㅁ행8:26 ㅂ눅2:9 눅24:4 ㅅ왕상19:7 ㅇ행16:26
- And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.
- And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
- And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me.
- And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was TRUE which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.
- When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.
- The night before Herod was to bring him to trial, Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains, and sentries stood guard at the entrance.
- Suddenly an angel of the Lord appeared and a light shone in the cell. He struck Peter on the side and woke him up. "Quick, get up!" he said, and the chains fell off Peter's wrists.
- Then the angel said to him, "Put on your clothes and sandals." And Peter did so. "Wrap your cloak around you and follow me," the angel told him.
- Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening; he thought he was seeing a vision.
- They passed the first and second guards and came to the iron gate leading to the city. It opened for them by itself, and they went through it. When they had walked the length of one street, suddenly the angel left him.