- 바울은 이皇帝(황제)의 判決(판결)을 받도록 自己(자기)를 지켜 주기를 ㅐ呼訴(호소)하므로 내가 그를 가이사에게 보내기까지 지켜 두라 命(명)하였노라 하니
- ㄱ아그립바가 베스도더러 이르되 나도 이 사람의 말을 듣고자 하노라 베스도가 가로되 來日(래일) 들으시리이다 하더라
- 이튿날 ㄴ아그립바와 버니게가 크게 威儀(위의)를 베풀고 와서 千夫長(천부장)들과 城中(성중)의 높은 사람들과 함께 訊問所(신문소)에 들어오고 베스도의 命(명)으로 바울을 데려오니
- 베스도가 말하되 아그립바 王(왕)과 여기 같이 있는 여러분이여 當身(당신)들의 보는 이 사람은 ㄷ유대의 모든 무리가 ㄹ크게 외치되 살려 두지 못할 사람이라고 하여 예루살렘에서와 여기서도 내게 請願(청원)하였으나
- 나는 살피건대 ㅁ죽일 罪(죄)를 犯(범)한 일이 없더이다 그러나 저가 ㅂ皇帝(황제)에게 ㅅ呼訴(호소)한 故(고)로 보내기를 作定(작정)하였나이다
ㄷ행25:2 행25:7 ㄹ행22:22
ㅁ행23:29 ㅂ행25:11,12 ㅅ행25:21
- But when Paul had appealed to be reserved unto the hearing of Augustus, I commanded him to be kept till I might send him to Caesar.
- Then Agrippa said unto Festus, I would also hear the man myself. To morrow, said he, thou shalt hear him.
- And on the morrow, when Agrippa was come, and Bernice, with great pomp, and was entered into the place of hearing, with the chief captains, and principal men of the city, at Festus' commandment Paul was brought forth.
- And Festus said, King Agrippa, and all men which are here present with us, ye see this man, about whom all the multitude of the Jews have dealt with me, both at Jerusalem, and also here, crying that he ought not to live any longer.
- But when I found that he had committed nothing worthy of death, and that he himself hath appealed to Augustus, I have determined to send him.
- When Paul made his appeal to be held over for the Emperor's decision, I ordered him held until I could send him to Caesar."
- Then Agrippa said to Festus, "I would like to hear this man myself." He replied, "Tomorrow you will hear him."
- The next day Agrippa and Bernice came with great pomp and entered the audience room with the high ranking officers and the leading men of the city. At the command of Festus, Paul was brought in.
- Festus said: "King Agrippa, and all who are present with us, you see this man! The whole Jewish community has petitioned me about him in Jerusalem and here in Caesarea, shouting that he ought not to live any longer.
- I found he had done nothing deserving of death, but because he made his appeal to the Emperor I decided to send him to Rome.