- ㅁ그 잎사귀는 아름답고 그 열매는 많아서 萬民(만민)의 植物(식물)이 될만하고 들짐승은 그 아래 居(거)하며 空中(공중)에 나는 새는 그 가지에 깃들이더라 하시오니
- ㅂ王(왕)이여 이 나무는 곧 王(왕)이시라 ㅅ이는 王(왕)이 자라서 堅固(견고)하여지고 昌大(창대)하사 하늘에 닿으시며 權勢(권세)는 땅 끝까지 미치심이니이다
- 王(왕)이 보신즉 ㅇ한 巡察者(순찰자), 한 거룩한 者(자)가 하늘에서 내려와서 이르기를 ㅈ그 나무를 베고 滅(멸)하라 그러나 그 뿌리의 그루터기는 땅에 남겨두고 鐵(철)과 놋줄로 동이고 그것을 들 靑草(청초) 가운데 있게 하라 그것이 하늘 이슬에 젖고 또 들짐승으로 더불어 그 分量(분량)을 같이 하며 ㅊ일곱 때를 지내리라 하더라 하시오니
- 王(왕)이여 그 解釋(해석)은 이러하니이다 곧 至極(지극)히 높으신 者(자)의 命定(명정)하신 것이 내 主(주) 王(왕)에게 미칠 것이라
- ㅋ王(왕)이 사람에게서 쫓겨나서 들짐승과 함께 居(거)하며 ㅌ소처럼 풀을 먹으며 하늘 이슬에 젖을 것이요 이와 같이 일곱 때를 지낼 것이라 그 때에 ㅍ至極(지극)히 높으신 者(자)가 人間(인간) 나라를 다스리시며 自己(자기)의 뜻대로 그것을 누구에게든지 주시는 줄을 아시리이다
ㅇ단4:13 ㅈ단4:14,15 ㅊ단4:16
ㅋ단4:32,33 단5:21 ㅌ시106:20 ㅍ단4:17 단4:32
- Whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation:
- It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.
- And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;
- This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the most High, which is come upon my lord the king:
- That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
- with beautiful leaves and abundant fruit, providing food for all, giving shelter to the beasts of the field, and having nesting places in its branches for the birds of the air--
- you, O king, are that tree! You have become great and strong; your greatness has grown until it reaches the sky, and your dominion extends to distant parts of the earth.
- "You, O king, saw a messenger, a holy one, coming down from heaven and saying, 'Cut down the tree and destroy it, but leave the stump, bound with iron and bronze, in the grass of the field, while its roots remain in the ground. Let him be drenched with the dew of heaven; let him live like the wild animals, until seven times pass by for him.'
- "This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree the Most High has issued against my lord the king:
- You will be driven away from people and will live with the wild animals; you will eat grass like cattle and be drenched with the dew of heaven. Seven times will pass by for you until you acknowledge that the Most High is sovereign over the kingdoms of men and gives them to anyone he wishes.