- 네 이웃의 아내를 貪(탐)내지도 말지니라 네 이웃의 집이나, 그의 밭이나, 그의 男(남)종이나, 그의 女(여)종이나, 그의 소나, 그의 나귀나, 무릇 네 이웃의 所有(소유)를 貪(탐)내지 말지니라
- 여호와께서 이 모든 말씀을 ㅕ山(산) 위 불 가운데, 구름 가운데, 黑暗(흑암) 가운데서, 큰 音聲(음성)으로 너희 總會(총회)에 이르신 後(후)에 더 말씀하지 아니하시고 그것을 ㅗ두 돌板(판)에 써서 내게 주셨느니라
- 山(산)이 불에 타며 캄캄한 가운데서 나오는 그 소리를 ㅛ너희가 듣고 너희 支派(지파)의 頭領(두령)과 長老(장로)들이 내게 나아와
- 말하되 우리 하나님 여호와께서 그 榮光(영광)과 ㅜ威嚴(위엄)을 우리에게 보이시매 불 가운데서 나오는 ㅠ音聲(음성)을 우리가 들었고 하나님이 사람과 말씀하시되 그 사람이 으生存(생존)하는 것을 오늘날 우리가 보았나이다
- 이제 우리가 죽을 까닭이 무엇이니이까 이 큰 불이 우리를 삼킬 것이요 이우리가 우리 하나님 여호와의 音聲(음성)을 다시 들으면 죽을 것이라
ㅕ신4:11 ㅗ신9:10,11 출24:12
ㅜ신3:24 ㅠ출19:19 으신4:33
- Neither shalt thou desire thy neighbour's wife, neither shalt thou covet thy neighbour's house, his field, or his manservant, or his maidservant, his ox, or his ass, or any thing that is thy neighbour's.
- These words the Lord spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more. And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me.
- And it came to pass, when ye heard the voice out of the midst of the darkness,(for the mountain did burn that ye came near unto me, even all the heads of your tribes, and your elders; with fire,)
- And ye said, Behold, the Lord our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.
- Now therefore why should we die? for this great fire will consume us: if we hear the voice of the Lord our God any more, then we shall die.
- "You shall not covet your neighbor's wife. You shall not set your desire on your neighbor's house or land, his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."
- These are the commandments the LORD proclaimed in a loud voice to your whole assembly there on the mountain from out of the fire, the cloud and the deep darkness; and he added nothing more. Then he wrote them on two stone tablets and gave them to me.
- When you heard the voice out of the darkness, while the mountain was ablaze with fire, all the leading men of your tribes and your elders came to me.
- And you said, "The LORD our God has shown us his glory and his majesty, and we have heard his voice from the fire. Today we have seen that a man can live even if God speaks with him.
- But now, why should we die? This great fire will consume us, and we will die if we hear the voice of the LORD our God any longer.