- ㅁ이스라엘 子孫(자손)의 온 會衆(회중)이 여호와의 命令(명령)대로 신 曠野(광야)에서 떠나 그 路程(노정)대로 行(행)하여 르비딤에 帳幕(장막)을 쳤으나 百姓(백성)이 마실 물이 없는지라
- ㅂ百姓(백성)이 모세와 다투어 가로되 우리에게 물을 주어 마시게 하라 모세가 그들에게 이르되 너희가 어찌하여 나와 다투느냐 너희가 어찌하여 ㅅ여호와를 試驗(시험)하느냐
- 거기서 百姓(백성)이 물에 渴(갈)하매 그들이 ㅇ모세를 對(대)하여 怨望(원망)하여 가로되 當身(당신)이 어찌하여 우리를 애굽에서 引導(인도)하여 내어서 우리와 우리 子女(자녀)와 우리 牲畜(생축)으로 목말라 죽게 하느냐
- 모세가 여호와께 부르짖어 가로되 내가 이 百姓(백성)에게 어떻게 하리이까 그들이 얼마 아니면 ㅈ내게 돌질하겠나이다
- 여호와께서 모세에게 이르시되 百姓(백성) 앞을 지나가서 이스라엘 長老(장로)들을 데리고 ㅊ河水(하수)를 치던 네 지팡이를 손에 잡고 가라
ㅁ출16:1 민33:12 민33:14
ㅂ민20:3,4 ㅅ신6:16 시78:18 시78:41 시95:8,9 사7:12 마4:7 고전10:9 히3:8,9
ㅈ민14:10 삼상30:6 대하24:21 마23:37 눅13:34 요8:59 요10:31~33 요11:8 행7:58 행14:5 행14:19 고후11:25 히11:37 수9:25 왕상21:13
- And all the congregation of the children of Israel journeyed from the wilderness of Sin, after their journeys, according to the commandment of the Lord, and pitched in Rephidim: and there was no water for the people to drink.
- Wherefore the people did chide with Moses, and said, Give us water that we may drink. And Moses said unto them, Why chide ye with me? wherefore do ye tempt the Lord?
- And the people thirsted there for water; and the people murmured against Moses, and said, Wherefore is this that thou hast brought us up out of Egypt, to kill us and our children and our cattle with thirst?
- And Moses cried unto the Lord, saying, What shall I do unto this people? they be almost ready to stone me.
- And the Lord said unto Moses, Go on before the people, and take with thee of the elders of Israel; and thy rod, wherewith thou smotest the river, take in thine hand, and go.
- The whole Israelite community set out from the Desert of Sin, traveling from place to place as the LORD commanded. They camped at Rephidim, but there was no water for the people to drink.
- So they quarreled with Moses and said, "Give us water to drink." Moses replied, "Why do you quarrel with me? Why do you put the LORD to the test?"
- But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, "Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?"
- Then Moses cried out to the LORD, "What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me."
- The LORD answered Moses, "Walk on ahead of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go.