- 主(주) 여호와의 말씀에 ㅈ나의 삶을 두고 盟誓(맹서)하노니 ㅊ나는 惡人(악인)의 죽는 것을 기뻐하지 아니하고 惡人(악인)이 그 길에서 돌이켜 떠나서 사는 것을 기뻐하노라 이스라엘 族屬(족속)아 ㅋ돌이키고 돌이키라 너희 惡(악)한 길에서 떠나라 어찌 죽고자 하느냐 하셨다 하라
- 人子(인자)야 너는 ㅌ네 民族(민족)에게 이르기를 ㅍ義人(의인)이 犯罪(범죄)하는 날에는 그 義(의)가 救援(구원)치 못할 것이요 ㅎ惡人(악인)이 돌이켜 그 惡(악)에서 떠나는 날에는 그 惡(악)이 그를 엎드러뜨리지 못할 것인즉 義人(의인)이 犯罪(범죄)하는 날에는 그 義(의)로 因(인)하여는 살지 못하리라
- 假令(가령) 내가 義人(의인)에게 말하기를 너는 살리라 하였다 하자 그가 그 義(의)를 스스로 믿고 罪惡(죄악)을 行(행)하면 그 모든 義(의)로운 行爲(행위)가 하나도 記憶(기억)되지 아니하리니 그가 그 지은 罪惡(죄악) 中(중) 곧 그 中(중)에서 죽으리라
- 假令(가령) ㅏ내가 惡人(악인)에게 말하기를 ㅑ너는 죽으리라 하였다 하자 ㅓ그가 돌이켜 自己(자기)의 罪(죄)에서 떠나서 法(법)과 義(의)대로 行(행)하여
- ㅕ典當物(전당물)을 도로 주며 ㅗ抑奪物(억탈물)을 돌려 보내고 ㅛ生命(생명)의 律例(율례)를 遵行(준행)하여 다시는 罪惡(죄악)을 짓지 아니하면 그가 丁寧(정녕) 살고 죽지 않을지라
ㅈ겔16:48 ㅊ겔18:23 ㅋ겔18:31
ㅌ겔33:2 ㅍ겔33:18 겔18:24 ㅎ대하7:14
ㅏ겔3:18 ㅑ창2:17 ㅓ겔18:27
ㅕ겔18:7 ㅗ레6:2 레6:4,5 눅19:8 ㅛ겔20:11
- Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
- Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.
- When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
- Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;
- If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.
- Say to them, 'As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, O house of Israel?'
- "Therefore, son of man, say to your countrymen, 'The righteousness of the righteous man will not save him when he disobeys, and the wickedness of the wicked man will not cause him to fall when he turns from it. The righteous man, if he sins, will not be allowed to live because of his former righteousness.'
- If I tell the righteous man that he will surely live, but then he trusts in his righteousness and does evil, none of the righteous things he has done will be remembered; he will die for the evil he has done.
- And if I say to the wicked man, 'You will surely die,' but he then turns away from his sin and does what is just and right--
- if he gives back what he took in pledge for a loan, returns what he has stolen, follows the decrees that give life, and does no evil, he will surely live; he will not die.