- 大祭司長(대제사장)마다 사람 가운데서 取(취)한 者(자)이므로 ㅓ하나님께 屬(속)한 일에 ㅕ사람을 爲(위)하여 ㅗ禮物(예물)과 贖罪(속죄)하는 祭祀(제사)를 드리게 하나니
- ㅛ저가 無識(무식)하고 迷惑(미혹)한 者(자)를 能(능)히 容納(용납)할 수 있는 것은 ㅜ自己(자기)도 軟弱(연약)에 싸여 있음이니라
- 이러므로 ㅠ百姓(백성)을 爲(위)하여 贖罪祭(속죄제)를 드림과 같이 또한 自己(자기)를 爲(위)하여 드리는 것이 마땅하니라
- 이 尊貴(존귀)는 으아무나 스스로 取(취)하지 못하고 오직 이아론과 같이 하나님의 부르심을 입은 者(자)라야 할 것이니라
- 또한 이와 같이 그리스도께서 大祭司長(대제사장) 되심도 스스로 ㅐ榮光(영광)을 取(취)하심이 아니요 오직 말씀하신 이가 저더러 이르시되 ㄱ너는 내 아들이니 오늘날 내가 너를 낳았다 하셨고
ㅓ히2:17 ㅕ히8:3 ㅗ히8:3,4 히9:9 히10:11 히11:4
ㅛ히2:18 히4:15 ㅜ히7:28
ㅠ히7:27 히9:7 레4:3 레9:7 레16:6
으민16:5 민16:40 민18:7 대하26:18 이출28:1 대상23:13
- For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
- Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
- And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
- And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
- So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
- Every high priest is selected from among men and is appointed to represent them in matters related to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins.
- He is able to deal gently with those who are ignorant and are going astray, since he himself is subject to weakness.
- This is why he has to offer sacrifices for his own sins, as well as for the sins of the people.
- No one takes this honor upon himself; he must be called by God, just as Aaron was.
- So Christ also did not take upon himself the glory of becoming a high priest. But God said to him, "You are my Son; today I have become your Father."