- 그러나 이제 그가 ㅎ더 아름다운 職分(직분)을 얻으셨으니 이는 더 좋은 約束(약속)으로 세우신 ㅏ더 좋은 言約(언약)의 ㅑ中保(중보)시라
- 저 ㅓ첫 言約(언약)이 無欠(무흠)하였더면 둘째 것을 要求(요구)할 일이 없었으려니와
- 저희를 허물하여 일렀으되 主(주)께서 가라사대 ㅕ볼지어다 날이 이르리니 내가 이스라엘 집과 유다 집으로 새 言約(언약)을 세우리라
- 또 主(주)께서 가라사대 내가 저희 列祖(열조)들의 손을 잡고 애굽 땅에서 引導(인도)하여 내던 날에 저희와 세운 言約(언약)과 같지 아니하도다 저희는 내 言約(언약) 안에 머물러 있지 아니하므로 내가 저희를 돌아보지 아니하였노라
- 또 主(주)께서 가라사대 그 날 後(후)에 내가 이스라엘 집으로 ㅗ세울 言約(언약)이 이것이니 내 法(법)을 저희 생각에 두고 ㅛ저희 마음에 이것을 記錄(기록)하리라 나는 저희에게 하나님이 되고 저희는 내게 百姓(백성)이 되리라
ㅎ히1:4 고후3:6~11 ㅏ히7:22 ㅑ히9:15 히12:24 갈3:19
ㅗ히10:16 롬11:27 ㅛ고후3:3
- But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
- For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
- For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
- Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
- For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
- But the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, and it is founded on better promises.
- For if there had been nothing wrong with that first covenant, no place would have been sought for another.
- But God found fault with the people and said: "The time is coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah.
- It will not be like the covenant I made with their forefathers when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares the Lord.
- This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people.