- 여호와께서 내게 이르시되 이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 다른 神(신)을 섬기고 ㄱ乾葡萄(건포도) 떡을 즐길지라도 여호와가 저희를 사랑하나니 너는 또 ㄴ가서 他人(타인)에게 戀愛(련애)를 받아 淫婦(음부)된 그 女人(녀인)을 사랑하라 하시기로
- 내가 銀(은) 열 다섯個(개)와 ㄷ보리 한 호멜 半(반)으로 나를 爲(위)하여 저를 사고
- 저에게 이르기를 너는 ㄹ많은 날 동안 나와 함께 지내고 行淫(행음)하지 말며 다른 男子(남자)를 좇지 말라 나도 네게 그리하리라 하였노라
- 이스라엘 子孫(자손)들이 많은 날 동안 ㅁ王(왕)도 없고, ㅂ君(군)도 없고, ㅅ祭祀(제사)도 없고, ㅇ柱像(주상)도 없고, ㅈ에봇도 없고, ㅊ드라빔도 없이 지내다가
- 그 後(후)에 ㅋ저희가 돌아와서 그 하나님 여호와와 그 王(왕) ㅌ다윗을 ㅍ求(구)하고 ㅎ末日(말일)에는 敬畏(경외)하므로 ㅏ여호와께로와 그 恩寵(은총)으로 나아가리라
ㅁ호10:3 호10:7 ㅂ단12:1 ㅅ호9:4 ㅇ신16:22 ㅈ삿8:27 ㅊ창31:19
ㅋ호14:1 ㅌ겔34:23 호1:11 렘23:5 ㅍ렘29:13 렘50:4 ㅎ사2:2 미4:1~3 ㅏ미7:17
- Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.
- So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:
- And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.
- For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:
- Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.
- The LORD said to me, "Go, show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another and is an adulteress. Love her as the LORD loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the sacred raisin cakes."
- So I bought her for fifteen shekels of silver and about a homer and a lethek of barley.
- Then I told her, "You are to live with me many days; you must not be a prostitute or be intimate with any man, and I will live with you."
- For the Israelites will live many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred stones, without ephod or idol.
- Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the LORD and to his blessings in the last days.