- ㅕ그 때에 발라단의 아들 바벨론 王(왕) 므로닥발라단이 히스기야가 病(병)들었다가 나았다 함을 듣고 ㅗ글과 禮物(예물)을 보낸지라
- 히스기야가 使者(사자)를 因(인)하여 기뻐하여 그에게 宮中(궁중) 寶物(보물) 곧 ㅛ銀金(은금)과 香料(향료)와 보배로운 기름과 모든 武器庫(무기고)와 寶物庫(보물고)에 있는 것을 다 보였으니 ㅜ宮中(궁중)의 所有(소유)와 全(전) 國內(국내)의 所有(소유)를 보이지 아니한 것이 없은지라
- 이에 先知者(선지자) 이사야가 히스기야王(왕)에게 나아와 묻되 그 사람들이 무슨 말을 하였으며 어디서 王(왕)에게 왔나이까 히스기야가 가로되 그들이 遠方(원방) 곧 바벨론에서 내게 왔나이다
- 이사야가 가로되 그들이 王(왕)의 宮殿(궁전)에서 무엇을 보았나이까 히스기야가 對答(대답)하되 그들이 내 宮殿(궁전)에 있는 것을 다 보았나이다 내 寶物(보물)은 보이지 아니한 것이 하나도 없나이다
- 이사야가 히스기야에게 이르되 王(왕)은 萬軍(만군)의 여호와의 말씀을 들으소서
ㅕ사39:1~8 왕하20:12~19 ㅗ대하32:31
- At that time Merodachbaladan, the son of Baladan, king of Babylon, sent letters and a present to Hezekiah: for he had heard that he had been sick, and was recovered.
- And Hezekiah was glad of them, and shewed them the house of his precious things, the silver, and the gold, and the spices, and the precious ointment, and all the house of his armour, and all that was found in his treasures: there was nothing in his house, nor in all his dominion, that Hezekiah shewed them not.
- Then came Isaiah the prophet unto king Hezekiah, and said unto him, What said these men? and from whence came they unto thee? And Hezekiah said, They are come from a far country unto me, even from Babylon.
- Then said he, What have they seen in thine house? And Hezekiah answered, All that is in mine house have they seen: there is nothing among my treasures that I have not shewed them.
- Then said Isaiah to Hezekiah, Hear the word of the Lord of hosts:
- At that time Merodach-Baladan son of Baladan king of Babylon sent Hezekiah letters and a gift, because he had heard of his illness and recovery.
- Hezekiah received the envoys gladly and showed them what was in his storehouses--the silver, the gold, the spices, the fine oil, his entire armory and everything found among his treasures. There was nothing in his palace or in all his kingdom that Hezekiah did not show them.
- Then Isaiah the prophet went to King Hezekiah and asked, "What did those men say, and where did they come from?" "From a distant land," Hezekiah replied. "They came to me from Babylon."
- The prophet asked, "What did they see in your palace?" "They saw everything in my palace," Hezekiah said. "There is nothing among my treasures that I did not show them."
- Then Isaiah said to Hezekiah, "Hear the word of the LORD Almighty: