- 우리는 ㅊ다 羊(양) 같아서 그릇 行(행)하며 各其(각기) 제 길로 갔거늘 ㅋ여호와께서는 우리 무리의 罪惡(죄악)을 그에게 擔當(담당)시키셨도다
- 그가 困辱(곤욕)을 當(당)하여 괴로울 때에도 ㅌ그 입을 열지 아니하였음이여 ㅍ마치 ㅎ屠獸場(도수장)으로 끌려가는 어린 羊(양)과 털 깎는 者(자) 앞에 潛潛(잠잠)한 羊(양) 같이 그 입을 열지 아니하였도다
- 그가 困辱(곤욕)과 審問(심문)을 當(당)하고 끌려 갔으니 그 世代(세대) 中(중)에 ㅏ누가 생각하기를 그가 산 者(자)의 땅에서 끊어짐은 마땅히 刑罰(형벌) 받을 내 百姓(백성)의 허물을 因(인)함이라 하였으리요
- 그는 ㅑ强暴(강포)를 行(행)치 아니하였고 그 입에 詭詐(궤사)가 없었으나 그 무덤이 惡人(악인)과 함께 되었으며 그 ㅓ墓室(묘실)이 富者(부자)와 함께 되었도다
- ㅕ여호와께서 그로 傷(상)함을 받게 하시기를 願(원)하사 疾苦(질고)를 當(당)케 하셨은즉 ㅗ그 靈魂(령혼)을 贖愆(속건) 祭物(제물)로 드리기에 이르면 ㅛ그가 그 씨를 보게 되며 그 날은 길 것이요 또 그의 손으로 ㅜ여호와의 뜻을 成就(성취)하리로다
ㅊ벧전2:25 렘50:6 렘50:17 ㅋ고후5:21 사53:10 골2:14
ㅌ마26:63 막14:61 요19:9 벧전2:23 ㅍ행8:32 ㅎ렘11:19
ㅑ벧전2:22 히4:15 요일3:5 ㅓ마27:57 마27:60
ㅕ사53:4 ㅗ사53:6 ㅛ시22:30 ㅜ사44:28
- All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
- He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
- And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
- Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
- We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.
- He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth.
- By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken.
- He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth.
- Yet it was the LORD'S will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life a guilt offering, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.