- 내 兄弟(형제)들아 너희는 先生(선생) 된 우리가 더 큰 審判(심판)을 받을 줄을 알고 ㅂ많이 先生(선생)이 되지 말라
- 우리가 다 ㅅ失手(실수)가 많으니 萬一(만일) 말에 失手(실수)가 없는 者(자)면 ㅇ곧 穩全(온전)한 사람이라 ㅈ能(능)히 온 몸에 굴레 씌우리라
- 우리가 ㅊ말을 順從(순종)케 하려고 그 입에 재갈먹여 온 몸을 馭拒(어거)하며
- 또 배를 보라 그렇게 크고 狂風(광풍)에 밀려가는 것들을 至極(지극)히 작은 키로 沙工(사공)의 뜻대로 運轉(운전)하나니
- 이와같이 혀도 작은 肢體(지체)로되 ㅋ큰 것을 자랑하도다 보라, 어떻게 작은 불이 어떻게 많은 나무를 태우는가
ㅂ마23:8 롬2:20,21 딤전1:7
ㅅ왕상8:46 잠20:9 전7:20 요일1:8 ㅇ마12:37 ㅈ약1:26
- My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
- For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
- Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body.
- Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth.
- Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!
- Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.
- We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.
- When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.
- Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.
- Likewise the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.