- ㅋ너의 모든 怨讐(원수)는 너를 向(향)하여 입을 벌리며 誹笑(비소)하고 이를 갈며 말하기를 우리가 ㅌ저를 삼켰도다 우리가 바라던 날이 果然(과연) 이 날이라 ㅍ우리가 얻기도 하고 보기도 하였다 하도다
- 여호와께서 이미 定(정)하신 일을 行(행)하시고 ㅎ옛날에 ㅏ命(명)하신 말씀을 다 이루셨음이여 ㅑ矜恤(긍휼)히 여기지 아니하시고 ㅓ毁破(훼파)하사 ㅕ怨讐(원수)로 너를 因(인)하여 즐거워하게 하며 너의 ㅗ對敵(대적)의 뿔로 높이 들리게 하셨도다
- 저희 마음이 主(주)를 向(향)하여 부르짖기를 ㅛ處女(처녀) 시온의 城郭(성곽)아 너는 ㅜ밤낮으로 ㅠ눈물을 江(강)처럼 흘릴지어다 으스스로 쉬지 말고 이네 눈동자로 쉬게 하지 말지어다
- ㅐ밤 初更(초경)에 일어나 부르짖을 찌어다 ㄱ네 마음을 主(주)의 얼굴 앞에 물 쏟듯 할지어다 ㄴ各(각) 길머리에서 주려 昏迷(혼미)한 네 어린 子女(자녀)의 生命(생명)을 爲(위)하여 主(주)를 向(향)하여 ㄷ손을 들지어다 하였도다
- 여호와여, 監察(감찰)하소서 ㄹ뉘게 이같이 行(행)하셨는지요 女人(녀인)들이 어찌 自己(자기) 열매 곧 ㅁ손에 받든 ㅂ아이를 먹으오며 ㅅ祭司長(제사장)들과 先知者(선지자)들이 어찌 主(주)의 聖所(성소)에서 殺戮(살륙)을 當(당)하오리이까
ㅋ애3:46 욥16:9,10 ㅌ애2:2 ㅍ시35:21
ㅎ애1:1 렘46:26 ㅏ레26:14~45 신28:15~68 ㅑ애2:2 애2:21 ㅓ애2:2 ㅕ시38:16 시89:42 ㅗ애2:3
ㅛ애2:8 ㅜ시32:4 시42:3 ㅠ애2:11 으시77:2 이시17:8
ㅐ시119:147,148 ㄱ시62:8 삼상7:6 ㄴ애2:11,12 ㄷ딤전2:8
ㄹ애1:22 ㅁ애2:22 ㅂ애4:10 렘19:9 ㅅ애4:13
- All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly this is the day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen it.
- The Lord hath done that which he had devised; he hath fulfilled his word that he had commanded in the days of old: he hath thrown down, and hath not pitied: and he hath caused thine enemy to rejoice over thee, he hath set up the horn of thine adversaries.
- Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease.
- Arise, cry out in the night: in the beginning of the watches pour out thine heart like water before the face of the Lord: lift up thy hands toward him for the life of thy young children, that faint for hunger in the top of every street.
- Behold, O Lord, and consider to whom thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the Lord?
- All your enemies open their mouths wide against you; they scoff and gnash their teeth and say, "We have swallowed her up. This is the day we have waited for; we have lived to see it."
- The LORD has done what he planned; he has fulfilled his word, which he decreed long ago. He has overthrown you without pity, he has let the enemy gloat over you, he has exalted the horn of your foes.
- The hearts of the people cry out to the Lord. O wall of the Daughter of Zion, let your tears flow like a river day and night; give yourself no relief, your eyes no rest.
- Arise, cry out in the night, as the watches of the night begin; pour out your heart like water in the presence of the Lord. Lift up your hands to him for the lives of your children, who faint from hunger at the head of every street.
- "Look, O LORD, and consider: Whom have you ever treated like this? Should women eat their offspring, the children they have cared for? Should priest and prophet be killed in the sanctuary of the Lord?