- 사람이 萬一(만일) ㅊ和睦祭(화목제)의 犧牲(희생)을 禮物(례물)로 드리되 소로 드리려거든 수컷이나 암컷이나 ㅋ欠(흠) 없는 것으로 여호와 앞에 ㅌ드릴지니
- 그 禮物(례물)의 머리에 ㅍ按手(안수)하고 會幕(회막) 門(문)에서 잡을 것이요, 아론의 子孫(자손) 祭司長(제사장)들은 ㅎ그 피를 祭壇(제단) 四面(사면)에 뿌릴 것이며
- 그는 또 그 和睦祭(화목제)의 犧牲中(희생중)에서 여호와께 火祭(화제)를 드릴지니 곧 ㅏ內臟(내장)에 덮인 기름과, 內臟(내장)에 붙은 모든 기름과,
- ㅑ두 콩팥과, 그 위의 기름 곧 허리 近傍(근방)에 있는 것과, 肝(간)에 덮인 꺼풀을 콩팥과 함께 取(취)할 것이요
- 아론의 子孫(자손)은 그것을 壇(단) 윗불 위에 있는 나무 위 燔祭物(번제물) 위에 ㅓ사를지니 이는 火祭(화제)라 여호와께 香氣(향기)로운 냄새니라
ㅊ레17:5 레22:21 레23:19 암5:22 레7:11~21 레7:29~34 ㅋ출12:5 ㅌ레3:7 레3:12
ㅏ레4:8,9 출29:13 출29:22
- And if his oblation be a sacrifice of peace offering, if he offer it of the herd; whether it be a male or female, he shall offer it without blemish before the Lord.
- And he shall lay his hand upon the head of his offering, and kill it at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation: and Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar round about.
- And he shall offer of the sacrifice of the peace offering an offering made by fire unto the Lord; the fat that covereth the inwards, and all the fat that is upon the inwards,
- And the two kidneys, and the fat that is on them, which is by the flanks, and the caul above the liver, with the kidneys, it shall he take away.
- And Aaron's sons shall burn it on the altar upon the burnt sacrifice, which is upon the wood that is on the fire: it is an offering made by fire, of a sweet savour unto the Lord.
- "'If someone's offering is a fellowship offering, and he offers an animal from the herd, whether male or female, he is to present before the LORD an animal without defect.
- He is to lay his hand on the head of his offering and slaughter it at the entrance to the Tent of Meeting. Then Aaron's sons the priests shall sprinkle the blood against the altar on all sides.
- From the fellowship offering he is to bring a sacrifice made to the LORD by fire: all the fat that covers the inner parts or is connected to them,
- both kidneys with the fat on them near the loins, and the covering of the liver, which he will remove with the kidneys.
- Then Aaron's sons are to burn it on the altar on top of the burnt offering that is on the burning wood, as an offering made by fire, an aroma pleasing to the LORD.