- 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 이르노라 ㅏ보라, 내가 ㅑ내 使者(사자)를 보내리니 그가 내 앞에서 ㅓ길을 豫備(예비)할 것이요 또 ㅕ너희의 求(구)하는 바 主(주)가 忽然(홀연)히 그 殿(전)에 臨(임)하리니 곧 ㅗ너희의 思慕(사모)하는 바 言約(언약)의 使者(사자)가 臨(임)할 것이라
- ㅛ그의 臨(임)하는 날을 누가 能(능)히 當(당)하며 그의 나타나는 때에 누가 能(능)히 서리요 ㅜ그는 金(금)을 鍊鍛(연단)하는 者(자)의 불과 漂白(표백)하는 者(자)의 잿물과 같을 것이라
- 그가 ㅠ銀(은)을 鍊鍛(연단)하여 깨끗케 하는 者(자) 같이 앉아서 레위 子孫(자손)을 깨끗케 하되 金銀(금은) 같이 그들을 鍊鍛(연단)하리니 그들이 으義(의)로운 祭物(제물)을 나 여호와께 드릴 것이라
- 이그 때에 유다와 예루살렘의 獻物(헌물)이 옛날과 古代(고대)와 같이 나 여호와께 기쁨이 되려니와
- 내가 審判(심판)하러 너희에게 臨(임)할 것이라 術數(술수)하는 者(자)에게와 거짓 盟誓(맹서)하는 者(자)에게와 ㅐ품군의 삯에 對(대)하여 抑鬱(억울)케 하며 ㄱ寡婦(과부)와 孤兒(고아)를 壓制(압제)하며 나그네를 抑鬱(억울)케 하며 나를 敬畏(경외)치 아니하는 者(자)들에게 ㄴ速(속)히 證據(증거)하리라 萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 말하였느니라
ㅏ마11:10 막1:2 눅7:27 말4:5 눅1:76 ㅑ말2:7 ㅓ사40:3 ㅕ마2:17 ㅗ말4:5
ㅠ사1:25 슥13:9 으말1:7
ㅐ레19:13 ㄱ신24:17 ㄴ말2:14 렘29:23
- Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the Lord of hosts.
- But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
- And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
- Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the Lord, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
- And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against FALSE swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the Lord of hosts.
- "See, I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.
- But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap.
- He will sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; he will purify the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then the LORD will have men who will bring offerings in righteousness,
- and the offerings of Judah and Jerusalem will be acceptable to the LORD, as in days gone by, as in former years.
- "So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me," says the LORD Almighty.