- ㄴ아무 것도 念慮(념려)하지 말고 ㄷ오직 모든 일에 祈禱(기도)와 懇求(간구)로 너희 求(구)할 것을 ㄹ感謝(감사)함으로 하나님께 아뢰라
- 그리하면 ㅁ모든 知覺(지각)에 뛰어난 ㅂ하나님의 平康(평강)이 그리스도 예수 안에서 너희 마음과 생각을 지키시리라
- 終末(종말)로 兄弟(형제)들아 무엇에든지 참되며, 무엇에든지 敬虔(경건)하며, 무엇에든지 옳으며, 무엇에든지 淨潔(정결)하며, 무엇에든지 사랑할 만하며, 무엇에든지 稱讚(칭찬)할 만하며, 무슨 德(덕)이 있든지, 무슨 기림이 있든지, 이것들을 생각하라
- 너희는 내게 배우고 ㅅ받고 듣고 ㅇ본 바를 行(행)하라 그리하면 ㅈ平康(평강)의 하나님이 너희와 함께 계시리라
- 내가 主(주) 안에서 크게 기뻐함은 ㅊ너희가 나를 생각하던 것이 이제 다시 싹이 남이니 너희가 또한 이를 爲(위)하여 생각은 하였으나 機會(기회)가 없었느니라
ㄴ마6:25 ㄷ잠16:3 ㄹ롬1:8
ㅁ엡3:19 ㅂ빌4:9 사26:3 골3:15 요14:27
ㅅ살전4:1 ㅇ빌3:17 ㅈ빌4:7 롬15:33
- Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
- Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
- Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
- But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
- Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.
- I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it.