- 또 보니 다른 天使(천사)가 ㅈ空中(공중)에 날아가는데 ㅊ땅에 居(거)하는 者(자)들 곧 여러 나라와 族屬(족속)과 方言(방언)과 百姓(백성)에게 傳(전)할 永遠(영원)한 福音(복음)을 가졌더라
- 그가 큰 音聲(음성)으로 가로되 ㅋ하나님을 두려워하며 그에게 ㅌ榮光(영광)을 돌리라 이는 그의 審判(심판)하실 時間(시간)이 이르렀음이니 하늘과 땅과 바다와 ㅍ물들의 根源(근원)을 만드신 이를 ㅎ敬拜(경배)하라 하더라
- 또 다른 天使(천사) 곧 둘째가 그 뒤를 따라 말하되 ㅏ무너졌도다, 무너졌도다 ㅑ큰 城(성) 바벨론이여 모든 나라를 ㅓ그 淫行(음행)으로 因(인)하여 震怒(진노)의 葡萄酒(포도주)로 ㅕ먹이던 者(자)로다 하더라
- 또 다른 天使(천사) 곧 세째가 그 뒤를 따라 큰 音聲(음성)으로 가로되 ㅗ萬一(만일) 누구든지 짐승과 그의 偶像(우상)에게 敬拜(경배)하고 ㅛ이마에나 손에 標(표)를 받으면
- 그도 ㅜ하나님의 震怒(진노)의 葡萄酒(포도주)를 마시리니 ㅠ그 震怒(진노)의 盞(잔)에 섞인 것이 없이 부은 葡萄酒(포도주)라 거룩한 天使(천사)들 앞과 어린 羊(양) 앞에서 으불과 硫黃(류황)으로 苦難(고난)을 받으리니
ㅋ계15:4 ㅌ계11:13 ㅍ계8:10 계16:4 ㅎ느9:6 계4:11
ㅏ계18:2 사21:9 렘51:8 ㅑ계16:19 계17:5 계18:10 단4:30 ㅓ계18:3 ㅕ렘51:7
ㅜ계16:19 욥21:20 ㅠ계18:6 사1:22 으계20:10
- And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
- Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
- And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
- And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
- The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
- Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people.
- He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."
- A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries."
- A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand,
- he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.