- 寶座(보좌) 앞에 ㄱ水晶(수정)과 같은 琉璃(유리) 바다가 있고 寶座(보좌) 가운데와 寶座(보좌) 周圍(주위)에 ㄴ네 生物(생물)이 있는데 ㄷ앞 뒤에 눈이 가득하더라
- ㄹ그 첫째 生物(생물)은 使者(사자) 같고 그 둘째 生物(생물)은 송아지 같고 그 세째 生物(생물)은 얼굴이 사람 같고 그 네째 生物(생물)은 날아가는 독수리 같은데
- 네 生物(생물)이 ㅁ各各(각각) 여섯 날개가 있고 ㅂ그 안과 周圍(주위)에 눈이 가득하더라 그들이 ㅅ밤낮 쉬지 않고 이르기를 ㅇ거룩하다, 거룩하다, 거룩하다, 主(주) 하나님 곧 全能(전능)하신 이여, ㅈ前(전)에도 계셨고 이제도 계시고 將次(장차) 오실 者(자)라 하고
- 그 生物(생물)들이 榮光(영광)과 尊貴(존귀)와 感謝(감사)를 寶座(보좌)에 앉으사 ㅊ世世(세세)토록 사시는 이에게 돌릴 때에
- 二十(이십) 四(사) 長老(장로)들이 ㅋ寶座(보좌)에 앉으신 이 앞에 엎드려 世世(세세)토록 사시는 이에게 敬拜(경배)하고 自己(자기)의 ㅌ冕旒冠(면류관)을 寶座(보좌) 앞에 던지며 가로되
ㄱ계15:2 계21:18 계21:21 시77:19 ㄴ겔1:5 ㄷ겔10:12
ㅁ사6:2 ㅂ계4:6 ㅅ계14:11 ㅇ사6:3 ㅈ계1:4
ㅊ계1:18 계5:13 계15:7 단4:34 단12:7
ㅋ계5:8 계5:14 계7:11 계11:16 계19:4 ㅌ계4:4
- And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind.
- And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
- And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
- And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
- The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
- Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back.
- The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.
- Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come."
- Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever,
- the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say: