- 내가 또 보고 들으매 寶座(보좌)와 生物(생물)들과 長老(장로)들을 둘러 선 많은 天使(천사)의 音聲(음성)이 있으니 그 數(수)가 ㅈ萬萬(만만)이요 千千(천천)이라
- 큰 音聲(음성)으로 가로되 죽임을 當(당)하신 어린 羊(양)이 能力(능력)과 富(부)와 智慧(지혜)와 힘과 尊貴(존귀)와 榮光(영광)과 讚頌(찬송)을 ㅊ받으시기에 合當(합당)하도다 하더라
- 내가 또 들으니 ㅋ하늘 위에와 땅 위에와 땅 아래와 바다 위에와 또 그 가운데 모든 萬物(만물)이 가로되 寶座(보좌)에 앉으신 이와 어린 羊(양)에게 讚頌(찬송)과 尊貴(존귀)와 榮光(영광)과 能力(능력)을 世世(세세)토록 돌릴지어다 하니
- 네 生物(생물)이 ㅌ가로되 아멘 하고 長老(장로)들은 ㅍ엎드려 敬拜(경배)하더라
ㅌ계7:12 계19:4 ㅍ계5:8 계4:10
- And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;
- Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, honour, and glory, and blessing.
- And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
- And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
- Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders.
- In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"
- Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"
- The four living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.