- 兄弟(형제)들아 내가 法(법) 아는 者(자)들에게 말하노니 너희는 律法(률법)이 사람의 살 동안만 그를 主管(주관)하는 줄 알지 못하느냐
- ㅗ男便(남편) 있는 女人(녀인)이 그 男便(남편) 生前(생전)에는 法(법)으로 그에게 매인바 되나 萬一(만일) 그 男便(남편)이 죽으면 男便(남편)의 法(법)에서 벗어났느니라
- 그러므로 萬一(만일) 그 男便(남편) 生前(생전)에 ㅛ다른 男子(남자)에게 가면 淫婦(음부)라 이르되 男便(남편)이 죽으면 그 法(법)에서 自由(자유)케 되나니 다른 男子(남자)에게 갈찌라도 淫婦(음부)가 되지 아니하느니라
- 그러므로 내 兄弟(형제)들아 너희도 ㅜ그리스도의 몸으로 말미암아 ㅠ律法(률법)에 對(대)하여 으죽임을 當(당)하였으니 이는 다른이 곧 죽은 者(자) 가운데서 살아나신 이에게 가서 우리로 이하나님을 爲(위)하여 열매를 맺히게 하려 함이니라
- 우리가 肉身(육신)에 있을 때에는 律法(률법)으로 말미암는 罪(죄)의 情欲(정욕)이 ㅐ우리 肢體(지체) 中(중)에 役事(역사)하여 우리로 ㄱ死亡(사망)을 爲(위)하여 열매를 맺게 하였더니
ㅜ엡2:16 골1:22 ㅠ롬8:2 갈2:19 갈5:18 엡2:15 골2:14 으롬7:6 롬6:2 이롬6:22 갈5:22 엡5:9
ㅐ롬6:13 ㄱ롬6:21 롬6:23
- Know ye not, brethren,(for I speak to them that know how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? the law,)
- For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
- So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
- Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
- For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
- Do you not know, brothers--for I am speaking to men who know the law--that the law has authority over a man only as long as he lives?
- For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law of marriage.
- So then, if she marries another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress, even though she marries another man.
- So, my brothers, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit to God.
- For when we were controlled by the sinful nature, the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in our bodies, so that we bore fruit for death.