- 보아스가 ㄴ城門(성문)에 올라가서 거기 앉았더니 마침 보아스의 말하던 ㄷ基業(기업) 무를 者(자)가 지나는지라 보아스가 그에게 이르되 아무여 이리로 와서 앉으라 그가 와서 앉으매
- 보아스가 ㄹ城邑(성읍) 長老(장로) 十人(십인)을 請(청)하여 가로되 當身(당신)들은 여기 앉으라 그들이 앉으매
- 보아스가 그 基業(기업) 무를 者(자)에게 이르되 모압 地方(지방)에서 돌아온 나오미가 우리 兄弟(형제) 엘리멜렉의 所有地(소유지)를 管轄(관할)하므로
- 내가 ㅁ여기 앉은 者(자)들과 내 百姓(백성)의 長老(장로)들 앞에서 그것을 사라고 ㅂ네게 告(고)하여 알게 하려 하였노라 네가 무르려면 무르려니와 네가 무르지 아니하려거든 내게 告(고)하여 알게 하라 네 다음은 나요, 그 外(외)에는 무를 者(자)가 없느니라 그가 가로되 내가 무르리라
- 보아스가 가로되 네가 나오미의 손에서 그 밭을 사는 날에 곧 죽은 者(자)의 아내 모압 女人(녀인) 룻에게서 사서 ㅅ그 죽은 者(자)의 基業(기업)을 그 이름으로 잇게 하여야 할지니라
ㄴ룻4:11 룻3:11 삼하15:2 삼하18:4 삼하18:24 삼하18:33 삼하19:8 시127:5 ㄷ룻2:20
ㅁ레25:25 렘32:7,8 ㅂ삼상20:2
ㅅ룻4:10 룻3:13 신25:5,6
- Then went Boaz up to the gate, and sat him down there: and, behold, the kinsman of whom Boaz spake came by; unto whom he said, Ho, such a one! turn aside, sit down here. And he turned aside, and sat down.
- And he took ten men of the elders of the city, and said, Sit ye down here. And they sat down.
- And he said unto the kinsman, Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab, selleth a parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelech's:
- And I thought to advertise thee, saying, Buy it before the inhabitants, and before the elders of my people. If thou wilt redeem it, redeem it: but if thou wilt not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know: for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee. And he said, I will redeem it.
- Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance.
- Meanwhile Boaz went up to the town gate and sat there. When the kinsman-redeemer he had mentioned came along, Boaz said, "Come over here, my friend, and sit down." So he went over and sat down.
- Boaz took ten of the elders of the town and said, "Sit here," and they did so.
- Then he said to the kinsman-redeemer, "Naomi, who has come back from Moab, is selling the piece of land that belonged to our brother Elimelech.
- I thought I should bring the matter to your attention and suggest that you buy it in the presence of these seated here and in the presence of the elders of my people. If you will redeem it, do so. But if you will not, tell me, so I will know. For no one has the right to do it except you, and I am next in line." "I will redeem it," he said.
- Then Boaz said, "On the day you buy the land from Naomi and from Ruth the Moabitess, you acquire the dead man's widow, in order to maintain the name of the dead with his property."