- 너는 저희로 하여금 ㄱ政事(정사)와 權勢(권세)잡은 者(자)들에게 服從(복종)하며 順從(순종)하며 ㄴ모든 善(선)한 일 行(행)하기를 豫備(예비)하게 하며
- 아무도 ㄷ毁謗(훼방)하지 말며 ㄹ다투지 말며 寬容(관용)하며 ㅁ凡事(범사)에 溫柔(온유)함을 모든 사람에게 나타낼 것을 記憶(기억)하게 하라
- ㅂ우리도 前(전)에는 어리석은 者(자)요 順從(순종)치 아니한 者(자)요 속은 者(자)요 各色(각색) 情欲(정욕)과 行樂(행락)에 종노릇한 者(자)요 惡毒(악독)과 妬忌(투기)로 지낸 者(자)요 可憎(가증)스러운 者(자)요 彼此(피차) 미워한 者(자)이었으나
- ㅅ우리 救主(구주) 하나님의 慈悲(자비)와 사람 사랑하심을 나타내실 때에
- 우리를 救援(구원)하시되 ㅇ우리의 行(행)한 바 義(의)로운 行爲(행위)로 말미암지 아니하고 오직 ㅈ그의 矜恤(긍휼)하심을 좇아 ㅊ重生(중생)의 씻음과 ㅋ聖靈(성령)의 새롭게 하심으로 하셨나니
ㄱ롬13:1 벧전2:13 ㄴ딤후2:21
ㄷ엡4:31 ㄹ딤전3:3 ㅁ딤후2:25
ㅇ롬3:27 ㅈ엡2:4 벧전1:3 ㅊ엡5:26 요3:5 고전6:11 벧전3:21 ㅋ롬12:2
- Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
- To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
- For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful,and hating one another.
- But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
- Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
- Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient, to be ready to do whatever is good,
- to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men.
- At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another.
- But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,
- he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit,