- 가로되 ㅂ너희를 다스릴 王(왕)의 制度(제도)가 이러하니라 그가 ㅅ너희 아들들을 取(취)하여 그 兵車(병거)와 말을 어거케 하리니 그들이 그 兵車(병거) 앞에서 달릴 것이며
- 그가 또 너희 아들들로 千夫長(천부장)과 五十夫長(오십부장)을 삼을 것이며 ㅇ自己(자기) 밭을 갈게 하고 自己(자기) 秋收(추수)를 하게 할 것이며 自己(자기) 兵車(병거)와 兵車(병거)의 諸具(제구)를 만들게 할 것이며
- 그가 또 너희 딸들을 取(취)하여 香料(향료) 만드는 者(자)와 料理(료리)하는 者(자)와 떡굽는 者(자)를 삼을 것이며
- ㅈ그가 또 너희 밭과 葡萄園(포도원)과 橄欖園(감람원)의 第一(제일) 좋은 것을 取(취)하여 自己(자기) 臣下(신하)들에게 줄 것이며
- 그가 또 너희 穀食(곡식)과 葡萄園(포도원) 所産(소산)의 十一條(십일조)를 取(취)하여 自己(자기) 官吏(관리)와 臣下(신하)에게 줄 것이며
ㅂ삼상10:25 신17:16~20 ㅅ삼상14:52
- And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.
- And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
- And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
- And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
- And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
- He said, "This is what the king who will reign over you will do: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots.
- Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots.
- He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers.
- He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants.
- He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants.