- ㅎ봄비 때에 ㅏ여호와 곧 ㅑ번개를 내는 여호와께 비를 求(구)하라 ㅓ무리에게 소낙비를 내려서 밭의 菜蔬(채소)를 各(각) 사람에게 주리라
- 大抵(대저) ㅕ드라빔들은 ㅗ虛誕(허탄)한 것을 말하며 ㅛ卜術者(복술자)는 眞實(진실)치 않은 것을 보고 거짓 꿈을 말한즉 그 慰勞(위로)함이 헛되므로 ㅜ百姓(백성)이 羊(양) 같이 流離(유리)하며 牧者(목자)가 없으므로 困苦(곤고)를 當(당)하나니
- 내가 ㅠ牧者(목자)들에게 怒(노)를 發(발)하며 내가 으수염소들을 罰(벌)하리라 이萬軍(만군)의 여호와가 그 무리 곧 유다 族屬(족속)을 眷顧(권고)하여 그들로 戰爭(전쟁)의 駿馬(준마)와 같게 하리니
- ㅐ모퉁이 돌이 그에게로서, ㄱ말뚝이 그에게로서, 싸우는 활이 그에게로서, ㄴ權勢(권세) 잡은 者(자)가 다 一齊(일제)히 그에게로서 나와서
- 싸울 때에 勇士(용사)같이 거리의 진흙 中(중)에 ㄷ對敵(대적)을 밟을 것이라 여호와가 그들과 함께한즉 그들이 싸워 ㄹ말탄 者(자)들로 부끄러워하게 하리라
ㅎ신11:14 ㅏ렘14:22 ㅑ시135:7 ㅓ겔34:16
ㅕ창31:19 ㅗ합2:18 ㅛ렘23:25 ㅜ겔34:5,6
ㅠ겔34:10 으겔34:17 이습2:7
ㅐ시118:22 ㄱ사22:23 ㄴ슥9:8
- Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.
- For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told FALSE dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.
- Mine anger was kindled against the shepherds, and I punished the goats: for the Lord of hosts hath visited his flock the house of Judah, and hath made them as his goodly horse in the battle.
- Out of him came forth the corner, out of him the nail, out of him the battle bow, out of him every oppressor together.
- And they shall be as mighty men, which tread down their enemies in the mire of the streets in the battle: and they shall fight, because the Lord is with them, and the riders on horses shall be confounded.
- Ask the LORD for rain in the springtime; it is the LORD who makes the storm clouds. He gives showers of rain to men, and plants of the field to everyone.
- The idols speak deceit, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd.
- "My anger burns against the shepherds, and I will punish the leaders; for the LORD Almighty will care for his flock, the house of Judah, and make them like a proud horse in battle.
- From Judah will come the cornerstone, from him the tent peg, from him the battle bow, from him every ruler.
- Together they will be like mighty men trampling the muddy streets in battle. Because the LORD is with them, they will fight and overthrow the horsemen.