- 아스돗에는 ㄱ雜族(잡족)이 居(거)하리라 내가 블레셋 사람의 驕慢(교만)을 끊고
- ㄴ그 입에서 그 피를 그 잇사이에서 ㄷ그 可憎(가증)한 것을 除(제)하리니 ㄹ그도 남아서 우리 하나님께로 돌아와서 ㅁ유다의 한 頭目(두목) 같이 되겠고 에그론은 여부스 사람 같이 되리라
- ㅂ내가 내 집을 둘러 陣(진)을 쳐서 敵軍(적군)을 막아 ㅅ거기 往來(왕래)하지 못하게 할 것이라 ㅇ暴虐(포학)한 者(자)가 다시는 그 地境(지경)으로 지나지 못하리니 이는 ㅈ내가 눈으로 親(친)히 봄이니라
- 시온의 딸아 ㅊ크게 기뻐할찌어다 예루살렘의 딸아 즐거이 부를찌어다 ㅋ보라, ㅌ네 王(왕)이 네게 臨(임)하나니 그는 公義(공의)로우며 救援(구원)을 베풀며 ㅍ謙遜(겸손)하여서 나귀를 타나니 나귀의 작은 것 곧 나귀새끼니라
- ㅎ내가 에브라임의 兵車(병거)와 ㅏ예루살렘의 말을 끊겠고 戰爭(전쟁)하는 활도 끊으리니 ㅑ그가 異邦(이방) 사람에게 和平(화평)을 傳(전)할 것이요 ㅓ그의 政權(정권)은 바다에서 바다까지 이르고 유브라데 ㅕ江(강)에서 땅 끝까지 이르리라
ㄴ레3:17 ㄷ사66:17 ㄹ사14:1 ㅁ슥12:5,6
ㅂ슥2:5 ㅅ슥7:14 ㅇ슥10:4 사60:17 ㅈ슥12:4
ㅊ습3:14 ㅋ렘23:5 ㅌ마21:5 요12:15 ㅍ마11:29
ㅎ호1:7 ㅏ미5:10 ㅑ미5:5 ㅓ시72:8 ㅕ출23:31
- And a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.
- And I will take away his blood out of his mouth, and his abominations from between his teeth: but he that remaineth, even he, shall be for our God, and he shall be as a governor in Judah, and Ekron as a Jebusite.
- And I will encamp about mine house because of the army, because of him that passeth by, and because of him that returneth: and no oppressor shall pass through them any more: for now have I seen with mine eyes.
- Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
- And I will cut off the chariot from Ephraim, and the horse from Jerusalem, and the battle bow shall be cut off: and he shall speak peace unto the heathen: and his dominion shall be from sea even to sea, and from the river even to the ends of the earth.
- Foreigners will occupy Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.
- I will take the blood from their mouths, the forbidden food from between their teeth. Those who are left will belong to our God and become leaders in Judah, and Ekron will be like the Jebusites.
- But I will defend my house against marauding forces. Never again will an oppressor overrun my people, for now I am keeping watch.
- Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
- I will take away the chariots from Ephraim and the war-horses from Jerusalem, and the battle bow will be broken. He will proclaim peace to the nations. His rule will extend from sea to sea and from the River to the ends of the earth.