- 이러므로 ㅐ우리가 디도를 勸(권)하여 너희 가운데서 始作(시작)하였은즉 ㄱ이 恩惠(은혜)를 그대로 成就(성취)케 하라 하였노라
- 오직 ㄴ너희는 믿음과 말과 知識(지식)과 모든 懇切(간절)함과 우리를 사랑하는 이 모든 일에 豊盛(풍성)한 것같이 ㄷ이 恩惠(은혜)에도 豊盛(풍성)하게 할지니라
- ㄹ내가 命令(명령)으로 하는 말이 아니요 오직 다른 이들의 懇切(간절)함을 가지고 너희의 사랑의 眞實(진실)함을 證明(증명)코자 함이로라
- 우리 主(주) 예수 그리스도의 恩惠(은혜)를 너희가 알거니와 ㅁ富饒(부요)하신 者(자)로서 너희를 爲(위)하여 가난하게 되심은 그의 가난함을 因(인)하여 너희로 富饒(부요)케 하려 하심이니라
- 이 일에 ㅂ내가 뜻만 보이노니 ㅅ이것은 너희에게 有益(유익)함이라 너희가 ㅇ一年(일년) 前(전)에 行(행)하기를 먼저 始作(시작)할 뿐 아니라 願(원)하기도 하였은즉
ㅐ고후8:17 고후12:18 ㄱ고후8:19 고후8:4
ㅁ빌2:6,7 고후6:10 마20:28
ㅂ고전7:25 ㅅ신15:7,8 잠19:17 잠28:27 딤전6:18,19 히13:16 ㅇ고후9:2
- Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.
- Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.
- I speak not by commandment, but by occasion of the forwardness of others, and to prove the sincerity of your love.
- For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
- And herein I give my advice: for this is expedient for you, who have begun before, not only to do, but also to be forward a year ago.
- So we urged Titus, since he had earlier made a beginning, to bring also to completion this act of grace on your part.
- But just as you excel in everything--in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love for us--see that you also excel in this grace of giving.
- I am not commanding you, but I want to test the sincerity of your love by comparing it with the earnestness of others.
- For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, so that you through his poverty might become rich.
- And here is my advice about what is best for you in this matter: Last year you were the first not only to give but also to have the desire to do so.