- 아브람의 아내 ㅍ사래는 生産(생산)치 못하였고 그에게 한 女(여)종이 있으니 애굽 사람이요 이름은 ㅎ하갈이라
- 사래가 아브람에게 이르되 여호와께서 나의 生産(생산)을 許諾(허락)지 아니하셨으니 願(원)컨대 나의 女(여)종과 同寢(동침)하라 ㅏ내가 或(혹) 그로 말미암아 子女(자녀)를 얻을까 하노라 하매 아브람이 사래의 말을 들으니라
- 아브람의 아내 사래가 그 女(여)종 애굽 사람 하갈을 가져 그 男便(남편) 아브람에게 妾(첩)으로 준 때는 아브람이 ㅑ가나안 땅에 居(거)한지 十年(십년) 後(후)이었더라
- 아브람이 하갈과 同寢(동침)하였더니 하갈이 孕胎(잉태)하매 그가 自己(자기)의 孕胎(잉태)함을 깨닫고 그 女(여)ㅓ主人(주인)을 蔑視(멸시)한지라
- 사래가 아브람에게 이르되 나의 받는 辱(욕)은 當身(당신)이 받아야 옳도다 내가 나의 女(여)종을 當身(당신)의 품에 두었거늘 그가 自己(자기)의 孕胎(잉태)함을 깨닫고 나를 蔑視(멸시)하니 ㅕ當身(당신)과 나 사이에 여호와께서 判斷(판단)하시기를 願(원)하노라
ㅍ창15:2,3 ㅎ창21:9 갈4:24
- Now Sarai Abram's wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.
- And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the Lord hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.
- And Sarai Abram's wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.
- And he went in unto Hagar, and she conceived: and when she saw that she had conceived, her mistress was despised in her eyes.
- And Sarai said unto Abram, My wrong be upon thee: I have given my maid into thy bosom; and when she saw that she had conceived, I was despised in her eyes: the Lord judge between me and thee.
- Now Sarai, Abram's wife, had borne him no children. But she had an Egyptian maidservant named Hagar;
- so she said to Abram, "The LORD has kept me from having children. Go, sleep with my maidservant; perhaps I can build a family through her." Abram agreed to what Sarai said.
- So after Abram had been living in Canaan ten years, Sarai his wife took her Egyptian maidservant Hagar and gave her to her husband to be his wife.
- He slept with Hagar, and she conceived. When she knew she was pregnant, she began to despise her mistress.
- Then Sarai said to Abram, "You are responsible for the wrong I am suffering. I put my servant in your arms, and now that she knows she is pregnant, she despises me. May the LORD judge between you and me."