- 솔로몬이 또 ㅎ놋으로 壇(단)을 만들었으니 長(장)이 二十(이십) 규빗이요, 廣(광)이 二十(이십) 규빗이요 高(고)가 十(십) 규빗이며
- ㅏ또 바다를 부어 만들었으니 直徑(직경)이 十(십) 규빗이요, 그 模樣(모양)이 둥글며 그 高(고)는 다섯 규빗이요, 周圍(주위)는 三十(삼십) 규빗 줄을 두를 만하며
- 그 가장자리 아래에는 돌아가며 소 形像(형상)이 있는데 每(매) 규빗에 소가 열씩 있어서 바다 周圍(주위)에 둘렸으니 그 소는 바다를 부어 만들 때에 두 줄로 부어 만들었으며
- 그 바다를 열 두 소가 받쳤으니 셋은 北(북)을 向(향)하였고, 셋은 西(서)를 向(향)하였고, 셋은 南(남)을 向(향)하였고, 셋은 東(동)을 向(향)하였으며 바다를 그 위에 놓았고 소의 뒤는 다 안으로 두었으며
- 바다의 두께는 한 손넓이만 하고 그 가는 百合花(백합화)의 式樣(식양)으로 盞(잔)가와 같이 만들었으니 그 바다에는 ㅑ三千(삼천) 밧을 담겠으며
ㅎ대하7:7 대하8:12 대하15:8 왕상8:64 왕하16:14 겔43:13~17
- Moreover he made an altar of brass, twenty cubits the length thereof, and twenty cubits the breadth thereof, and ten cubits the height thereof.
- Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in compass, and five cubits the height thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.
- And under it was the similitude of oxen, which did compass it round about: ten in a cubit, compassing the sea round about. Two rows of oxen were cast, when it was cast.
- It stood upon twelve oxen, three looking toward the north, and three looking toward the west, and three looking toward the south, and three looking toward the east: and the sea was set above upon them, and all their hinder parts were inward.
- And the thickness of it was an handbreadth, and the brim of it like the work of the brim of a cup, with flowers of lilies; and it received and held three thousand baths.
- He made a bronze altar twenty cubits long, twenty cubits wide and ten cubits high.
- He made the Sea of cast metal, circular in shape, measuring ten cubits from rim to rim and five cubits high. It took a line of thirty cubits to measure around it.
- Below the rim, figures of bulls encircled it--ten to a cubit. The bulls were cast in two rows in one piece with the Sea.
- The Sea stood on twelve bulls, three facing north, three facing west, three facing south and three facing east. The Sea rested on top of them, and their hindquarters were toward the center.
- It was a handbreadth in thickness, and its rim was like the rim of a cup, like a lily blossom. It held three thousand baths.