- 내 아들아 ㅈ여호와께서 너와 함께 하시기를 願(원)하며 네가 亨通(형통)하여 여호와께서 네게 對(대)하여 말씀하신 대로 여호와의 殿(전)을 建築(건축)하며
- ㅊ여호와께서 네게 智慧(지혜)와 聰明(총명)을 주사 너로 이스라엘을 다스리게 하시고 너의 하나님 여호와의 律法(률법)을 지키게 하시기를 더욱 願(원)하노라
- ㅋ네가 萬一(만일) 여호와께서 모세로 이스라엘에게 命(명)하신 모든 律例(율례)와 規例(규례)를 삼가 行(행)하면 亨通(형통)하리니 ㅌ强(강)하고 膽大(담대)하여 두려워 말고 놀라지 말지어다
- 내가 患難(환난) 中(중)에 여호와의 殿(전)을 爲(위)하여 ㅍ金(금) 十萬(십만) 달란트와 銀(은) 一百萬(일백만) 달란트와 ㅎ놋과 鐵(철)을 그 重數(중수)를 셀 수 없을만큼 甚(심)히 많이 豫備(예비)하였고 또 材木(재목)과 돌을 豫備(예비)하였으나 너는 더할 것이며
- 또 工匠(공장)이 네게 많이 있나니 곧 石手(석수)와 木手(목수)와 온갖 일에 익숙한 모든 사람이니라
ㅊ왕상3:9 왕상3:12 시72:1
ㅋ대상28:7 ㅌ대상28:20 신31:6,7 수1:6,7 수1:9
- Now, my son, the Lord be with thee; and prosper thou, and build the house of the Lord thy God, as he hath said of thee.
- Only the Lord give thee wisdom and understanding, and give thee charge concerning Israel, that thou mayest keep the law of the Lord thy God.
- Then shalt thou prosper, if thou takest heed to fulfil the statutes and judgments which the Lord charged Moses with concerning Israel: be strong, and of good courage; dread not, nor be dismayed.
- Now, behold, in my trouble I have prepared for the house of the Lord an hundred thousand talents of gold, and a thousand thousand talents of silver; and of brass and iron without weight; for it is in abundance: timber also and stone have I prepared; and thou mayest add thereto.
- Moreover there are workmen with thee in abundance, hewers and workers of stone and timber, and all manner of cunning men for every manner of work.
- "Now, my son, the LORD be with you, and may you have success and build the house of the LORD your God, as he said you would.
- May the LORD give you discretion and understanding when he puts you in command over Israel, so that you may keep the law of the LORD your God.
- Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
- "I have taken great pains to provide for the temple of the LORD a hundred thousand talents of gold, a million talents of silver, quantities of bronze and iron too great to be weighed, and wood and stone. And you may add to them.
- You have many workmen: stonecutters, masons and carpenters, as well as men skilled in every kind of work