- 兄弟(형제)들아 ㅛ彼此(피차)에 誹謗(비방)하지 말라 兄弟(형제)를 誹謗(비방)하는 者(자)나 ㅜ兄弟(형제)를 判斷(판단)하는 者(자)는 곧 律法(률법)을 誹謗(비방)하고 律法(률법)을 判斷(판단)하는 것이라 네가 萬一(만일) 律法(률법)을 判斷(판단)하면 律法(률법)의 遵行者(준행자)가 아니요 裁判者(재판자)로다
- ㅠ立法者(립법자)와 으裁判者(재판자)는 오직 하나이시니 能(능)히 救援(구원)하기도 하시며 이滅(멸)하기도 하시느니라 ㅐ너는 누구관대 이웃을 判斷(판단)하느냐
- 들으라 너희 中(중)에 말하기를 ㄱ오늘이나 來日(래일)이나 우리가 아무 都市(도시)에 가서 거기서 一年(일년)을 留(유)하며 장사하여 보리라 하는 者(자)들아
- 來日(래일) 일을 너희가 알지 못하는도다 너희 生命(생명)이 무엇이뇨 너희는 ㄴ暫間(잠간) 보이다가 없어지는 ㄷ안개니라
- 너희가 도리어 말하기를 ㄹ主(주)의 뜻이면 우리가 살기도 하고 이것을 하리라 할 것이거늘
ㅛ고후12:20 벧전2:1 약5:9 ㅜ미7:1
ㅠ사33:22 으약5:9 이마10:28 ㅐ롬14:4
ㄴ행13:41 ㄷ시102:3 욥7:7
- Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
- There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?
- Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain:
- Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
- For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
- Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.
- There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?
- Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money."
- Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
- Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."