- ㄴ너희 목마른 者(자)들아 물로 나아오라 돈 없는 者(자)도 오라 너희는 ㄷ와서 사 먹되 돈 없이 값 없이 와서 葡萄酒(포도주)와 젖을 사라
- ㄹ너희가 어찌하여 糧食(량식)아닌 것을 爲(위)하여 銀(은)을 달아 주며 배부르게 못할 것을 爲(위)하여 受苦(수고)하느냐 나를 聽從(청종)하라 그리하면 너희가 좋은 것을 먹을 것이며 너희 마음이 기름진 것으로 즐거움을 얻으리라
- 너희는 귀를 기울이고 내게 나아와 ㅁ들으라 그리하면 너희 靈魂(령혼)이 살리라 ㅂ내가 너희에게 永遠(영원)한 言約(언약)을 세우리니 곧 ㅅ다윗에게 許諾(허락)한 ㅇ確實(확실)한 恩惠(은혜)니라
- ㅈ내가 그를 萬民(만민)에게 證據(증거)로 세웠고 萬民(만민)의 ㅊ引導者(인도자)와 命令者(명령자)를 삼았었나니
- 네가 알지 못하는 나라를 부를 것이며 ㅋ너를 알지 못하는 나라가 네게 달려올 것은 나 여호와 네 하나님 곧 이스라엘의 거룩한 者(자)를 因(인)함이니라 ㅌ내가 너를 榮華(영화)롭게 하였느니라
ㄴ사44:3 요7:37 마5:6 ㄷ잠9:5
ㅁ잠4:4 ㅂ사61:8 렘32:40 겔37:26 사54:8 사59:21 ㅅ렘30:9 ㅇ시89:33~35 행13:34
ㅈ시18:43 ㅊ단9:25 미5:2 행5:31 계17:14 계19:16 사9:6,7
ㅋ슥8:22,23 ㅌ사44:23 행3:13
- Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
- Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
- Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
- Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
- Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the Lord thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
- "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you who have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost.
- Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.
- Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David.
- See, I have made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander of the peoples.
- Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, for he has endowed you with splendor."